Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Please consider helping


My employer is pushing us HARD to make donations and volunteer time to worthy causes. To me, and I hope many of you all, nothing is more important that curing heart disease. So my charities/organizations I am supporting are the American Heart Association, UNOS, and Caringbridge. Please check out my page: Pete Q Dell volunteering and donation page

I am asking for you to check the page out and offer any thoughts of advice or encouragement you may have. If you can, a donation would be great as well. It shocks me that so little noise is made for heart awareness in the month of February:-(

1 comment:

  1. Pete,

    Nice page and I got to be first!!

    I wish you well and we're always here if you need anything.

    DAP @ My2ndHeartBeat

    ReplyDelete