Monday, July 23, 2012

Update 27 days in

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.  Time marches on.  No call has come in the first 27 or so days on 1A.  Funny thing is that during my time on 1A I have received a call from a LVAD friend that got her own call while on 1B, and another was just put on 1A like me.  In the end it was a dry run as we in the field like to say, lol.  I continue to be in awe of the amazing attitudes of the people who are fighting this each and every day.  Here we are, each one of us, anxiously for the call to come for a HEART TRANSPLANT and what I feel inside is that it is about to be the kick-off at the Superbowl.  Bring it on!  I think I am going off 1A for about 5 days due to some activities at the hospital and then back on for the last 5 or so.  Since my last post we have finished unpacking from moving ourselves across town.  So much for hurry up and wait.................

No comments:

Post a Comment